Tuesday, May 9, 2017

GlamEgo - India's Most Affordable Beauty Subscription Box

Hey People!

I'm a big fan of beauty subscription boxes. I've tried almost every single beauty subscription box available in India, so when my closest friend ( who is not a beauty junkie) excitedly told me about Glamego, I jumped to subscribe to it.

Glamego box is a monthly beauty subscription box which retails for just Rs 299 per month. Now inst it the most affordable beauty subscription box out there?
For such an affordable Price you get 4-5 full size or deluxe size products.

                               
I'm reviewing 2 months worth of boxes together - April Box and May Box


April Glamego Box

I placed an order on 27th April and I received My first box on 30th April, which is just superb and also means that their logistics department is well sorted.                    


Coming to the contents of the box, I received 4 products - 2 full size and 2 deluxe size samples

1) Natural Bath and Body, Body mist In Sweet Ocean - 200 ml for Rs 375
2) Inveda Body butter - 50ml for Rs 165
3) IHT9 Shampoo - 50ml for Rs 65
4) IHT9 Conditioner - 50ml for RS 55


All the products I received are either from organic brands, or are from natural/ herbal brands, and do not contain any harmful chemicals. And I got products worth more than double the price of this box, how cool is that !!



My Favorite product from the April Box has to be Body Mist in Sweet ocean. I have used this variant earlier and the fragrance reminds me of a nice holiday, a vacation at the beach. Perfect for summers if you are into subtle salty fragrances.

On the other hand, I didn't like that they sent Body Butter in the summer box. Inveda body butter is thick and extra moisturizing, which not really meant to be used in the summer months.



I am yet to try the shampoo and conditioner from IHT9, but they appear promising, so no complaints.

April Glam Ego Box - contents worth Rs 660 for Rs 299/-

Rating - 3.5/5

May GlamEgo Box



I received my may box on the 4th of May, and I was super excited for it. And this is what I got -

1) Bio Bloom Handmade Soap - 100g for Rs 125
2) Soap Square Premium Bath Salt - 150g for Rs 400
3) Mcaffine Neem Caffeine face wash - 50ml for Rs 199
4) Vedic Line Lip Balm - 15ml for 85





I absolutely love Bio Bloom soaps, I have tried so many variants in the past and the experience of showering with these is quite delightful

I love Bath salts and am really looking forward to using Soap Square Crushed Roses bath salts, will review this on my instagram soon.

May Glamego box - contents worth Rs 809 for Rs 299
Rating - 4.5/5


I enjoyed all the products from the May Box. The products are natural, and do not contain parabens or sulfates.

Overall, I feel that the Glamego box is here to stay, and the products sent in the boxes are of great quality.
The Box would be even better if they introduce some make up products into the mix!

Nevertheless, the value for money is way more than one can expect. I will continue with the subscription if the June box is also as good as the previous two.

What are your views about this subscription? Do comment about it below!

See you soon !!

Bye

2 comments:

  1. At Rs. 300 this is definitely a super affordable beauty box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a craftsman whose workmanship talks volume of his perfection beauty lies all over the place or anyplace.Leytonstone hairdresser

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...