Thursday, May 18, 2017

The Adore Package- May Edition; Contents and Review

Hi Guys! 



I absolutely love to try new beauty subscription services, they give me an idea about new products in the market, and usually have a good value for money. Recently, I got introduced to this fairly new beauty subscription box - The Adore Package.

About The Adore Package



The Adore package recently came out with their own Beauty Box, earlier they were a PMS box. You can now choose from 2 categories of monthly subscription boxes. from here.

Beauty Box retails for Rs 599/- month (with free shipping) , although I paid Rs 499/- as they were running Rs 100 discount on May Edition box.


The package comes in simple cardboard packaging with its branding on the side and not on the top, and in a pretty adorable font :D


There are 5 full size products from 3 brands:
1) Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Carrot Sunscreen Lotion SPF 15, 50ml- Rs 95
2) BlossomKochhar Aroma Magic Aromatic Skin Toner, 100ml- RS 100
3) Fuschua Detox Face Mask Activated Charcoal- Rs 250
4) Fuschia Pomegranate Pearls Face & Body Scrub - Rs 150
5) Nivea Care & Colour, 4.8gm- Rs 200


I've used 3 products out of these 5.

The Toner is nice and refreshing, nothing too unique, however it is SLS, parabens and chemicals free.

                               
Nivea Care and Colour Lip balm: I have used this for an entire year, and it is nourishing and helps in curing chapped lips pretty damn well.
                               
And Finally, I got introduced to the Fuschia Activated Charcoal Mask, which I have used twice, and absolutely fell in love with in just one use. It left my skin squeaky clean with no traces of charcoal, and also feeling super smooth, which is rare for a mud mask. Full review of this one is coming soon.

Overall, the products are good and skin friendly too, but as far as the package is concerned, I didn't find it to be that economical. Products are chosen by them, and are almost equal to the price of what you are paying. I just feel that there are way better beauty subscription boxes and bags out there, which are not just providing great products, but are totally value for money as well.

This is my honest review, if you think differently or agree with me on my review, please share your views in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. This beauty box looks really nice. I've got to try them out.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...