Saturday, May 20, 2017

Benefit Porefessional - Review and Availability in India

I'm a makeup junkie and I've tried multiple makeup primers, I love the fact that most primers gives a smooth canvas for the makeup to glide effortlessly and make it last longer and better as well
 


Coming to the Primer in question today, Benefit The Porefessional; It is a cult favorite and used by MUAs across the world.

It Retails for Rs 2200 approx for Full Size which is 27gm
(I have used full size and I've 2 deluxe size - 7.5gm each, I think the deluxe size retails for Rs 700 or something)


Available at Sephora Stores in Inda

About Porefessional by benefit

Quickly minimize the appearance of pores & fine lines for smoother-than-smooth skin! Apply this silky, lightweight balm alone, under or over makeup. Translucent, oil-free formula complements all skintones and helps makeup stay put. Contains a vitamin E derivative, known to protect skin from free radicals.

Packaging - It comes in the squeeze tube with screw cap. One can easily control the quantity required. Packaging is cute and is travel friendly.
 

Texture - It does have a balm like silky texture which is quite lightweight. The primer has silicone-y feel to it and it does contain a lot of it to. Even though it claims to be for the oily and sensitive skin but with the presence of silicones I really doubt that.

My Experience and Review

I have been using this for over 2 years now. This was my first purchase from Sephora India because of its High claims, I couldnt resist my self to not have it.
 

I don't have enlarged pores as such, but just like everyone else they are visible around the nose area. I do suffer from pigmentation every now and then too and the porefessional does help in evening out of the skin tone and filling the pores too.
So as far as claims are concerned, it does what it says pretty well.
It gives a good blur effect, helping the foundation to apply smoothly and easily.

Now I dont apply this primer all over my face because its crazy expensive and a primer, the job it does is quite average, so I just use around my nose and chin area where the appearance of pores is visible. It didn;t break me out but I have friends with oily and sensitive skin on whom it didn't work out well. They suffered break out within an hour of application.

If you are spending this high amount for a primer, you don't expect it to break you out.

I like this primer but currently market is flooded with good primers which are available for half a price of this one and works equally well.

Rating - 3/5

Overall, I think if you are fan of benefit products, go for a deluxe sample (which will last you a long time) and test it before going for a full size product. Can't really recommend for sensitive skin as it does contains tons of silicones.

Hope you liked the review Benefit Porefessional. Please share your views in the comments below.

Love you all

Bye!

1 comment:

  1. This worked well on my skin but it is so damn expensive :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...