Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Organic Harvest Fresh Mint shower Gel – Review and Price


Summer time and I can be in shower all day long, believe me – I’m not kidding. I give most time to my bathing routine and tell me who doesn’t like to feel fresh all day in this sweaty scorching heat.

I have tons of shower gels and I can’t get enough of them. Today again I’m reviewing one of the shower gel which I got fond of in past 2 weeks. – Organc Harvest Fresh Mint Shower gel.


Let’s hop on to review and find out what is so unique about the same.

Price – Rs 595 for 200 ml
Shelf Life – 2 years

Ingredients
Ecocert certified Decyl glucoside, peppermint oil, liquid shea butter and potassium sorbate in surfactant base.

Packaging – Comes in transparent sleek sturdy plastic packaging. It has Tic-tac cap which is quite tight as well. It dispenses just the right amount of product. But the packaging is bit bulky so won’t consider travelling with it.


Texture – Gel like consistency, neither too thick nor too runny – just right. I like the smooth and refreshing fragrance.

My Experience with Organic Harvest Fresh Mint Shower Gel


I take my sweet time taking a shower as I told you earlier. Whether soaps or shower gels, I’m addicted to my bathing products. After using this product, I’m absolutely in love with it.

Even though it is pricey but a little goes a long way, so I don’t even have complaints there. You just need a coin size amount of product on your loofah and you are sorted.

The fragrance doesn’t linger for long but the feeling of freshness stays for good 2-3 hours.  It is free from parabens, petrolatum, paraffin and other animal ingredients which is a huge plus point and it will suit all skin types as well.

This shower gel also helps in relieving stress because of presence mint, it leaves little cooling sensation behind as well.

Organic Harvest is a trusted brand and I have loved all its products in the past aswell. I’m glad I liked this one too.

Ratings-                Performance & Efficacy – 4.5/5
                                 Packaging  & Availability – 4/5
                                                                    Texture – 4/5
                                                  Value for money  - 3.5/5

Overall Rating – 4/5

Recommendation – For summers I would definitely give this one a big thumbs up. Suitable for all skin types and doesn’t dries out skin too. I definitely recommend this. And by the way this is a unisex shower gel, men in your life will enjoy it too.

Have you tried products from Organic Harvest? What are your views about them. Do leave your valuable comments, we look forward to them.






1 comment:

  1. The mint fragrance sounds perfect for summer. Nicely reviewed.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...