Saturday, April 23, 2016

VLCC Lovable Lips Lip blams Review


I'm a lip balm hoarder (Read : Make-up hoarder). I have tons and tons of it and I still feel I can never have enough. When I find a lip balm which is not just attractive looking, but is also affordable, I can't help immediately trying to grab it!

Today in the review : VLCC Lovable Lips

Price : Rs.125 /-
Quantity : 4.5g
Shelf Life - 3 Years

Packaging - Comes in a chapstick like packaging. The outer packing is of a similar color as that suggested by variant.


My experience with VLCC Lovable Lips :

These lip balms are part of my bag which I take with me for swimming. Before entering the pool and after taking the clean-up shower, hydrating and moisturizing my lips becomes a priority.


Something that I have noticed about these lip balms is that they are super hard to glide onto my lips, and they do not provide long lasting moisturization either.

I have to use it frequently and even after doing so, I have not seen any effect in solidification of these - They are still very hard to glide.

These are not super tinted or amazingly hydrating. These are definitely not meant for deep winters and dry weathers. Though for summers, they can be an ideal choice, as these are not heavy on the lips and also provides an SPF of 15.

Rating - 2.5 / 5


Overall Thoughts :  the formulation of these lip balms are not hydrating enough, and end up settling into fine lines, so I won't recommend this for winters. But for summers, they become an affordable option with the added bonus of giving you that SPF 15 protection. So if you are reading this in summer, go for it!


3 comments:

  1. A lip balm that settles into lines.. yikes that is bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really nt good i guess. I wouldnt gv it a try. Nyways thank u so mch fr d review dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is really nt good i guess. I wouldnt gv it a try. Nyways thank u so mch fr d review dear.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...