Tuesday, January 19, 2016

New In Drugstore- Organic Harvest Lip Balm! Review


Winters to me means hot soup and momos, lots of hot chocolate and popcorn, snugly bed and loads of lip balms to keep my chapped lips at bay. 
Few days ago, I reviewed Maybelline BabyLips Candy Wow - a new variant in lip balms. Today I have another new contestant by Organic Harvest. 





Packaging of this lip balm is exactly like that of expensive EOS - Super Cute and adorable!

About Organic Harvest Lip Balm



Organic Harvest launches the all new Organic Lips range, sans chemicals and developed to perfectly suit everybody. With every application lips are reborn and feel supple, plump, moisturized, giving you intense care. Organic Lips lip balm range comes in four variants – Pomegranate, Green Apple, Shea Butter, and Strawberry that guarantee to delight you. Pout in confidence this season with the best lip balm in India.
Price- Rs 149
Available - In stores and online ( Flipkart)


My Experience with Organic Harvest Lip Balm 




I have Green Apple flavor. It is extremely hydrating but not deeply moisturizing. It keeps my lips soft and supple. It doesnt feel heavy or sticky on the skin at all. Since the day I have receivedit, it stays in my handbag and I use it on the go. My only complaint with this lip balm is that ittaste really bitter though it smells of green apple. The fragrance is mild and doesnt stay for long.

This lip balm is totally value for money, looks super cute and is easily available too. If you are a lip balm hoarder like me or somebody who is looking for cute packaging stuff- Go for it. Its a steal for the price!

Love

Prachi

Disclaimer- Brand Sent the product for consideration, Honest review.

3 comments:

  1. The packing and the green shade are amazing. A lot like EOS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma sis uses this lip balm n its her recent purchase. Its green apple only
    It good bt nt grt fr wintets wen lips r vry dry n chapped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ma sis uses this lip balm n its her recent purchase. Its green apple only
    It good bt nt grt fr wintets wen lips r vry dry n chapped.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...