Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara - Review!

Mascaras are my new obsession. My current hauls are filled with mascaras. So be ready to get a look on a lot of mascaras that I will be reviewing here. I have heard raving reviews about benefit mascaras, so I wanted to get  my hands on few of them. Sadly, they all cost a bomb, making a huge hole in my pocket. This  my friend is not a compromise I make easily. I’m a frugal girl. I just can’t spend on mascara a lot because I’ll have to toss it out in maximum in 5 to 6 months. So, I ordered a sample sized kit of Benefit products from Luxola.com.



All the reviews from that kit will be reviewed soon, but as of now I have been using  Badgal Lash Mascara. Now let’s find out whether I loved it or not.

Product Claims
Sexy, dramatic, pure unadulterated black mascara for full, voluminous lashes. Famously big brush coats lashes with Benefit's thick black formula. It's as BAD as you want to be!

Ingredients
Aqua (Water), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Polybutene, Glyceryl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Panthenol, Silica, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Peg-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, PVP, Trihydroxystearin, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Xanthan Gum. May Contain: CI 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Price - $19 or (Rs 1895 at Sephora :O )
Quantity -  8.5 gm ( mine is a deluxe sample –  3gm)


Packaging-  Long cylindrical packaging with huge and fluffy wand.

My Experience with BADgal Lash Mascara


As I have mentioned earlier, I have sparse eye lashes and I want something which brings volume to the same. At the same time, I don’t want something which clumps on my lashes as well. One thing is for sure, this mascara takes care of both the aspects.
It lengthens and brings volume to the lashes with clumping.  The brush is huge and fluffy so it defines and separates the lashes well too.

On the downside, you need multiple coats for it to look voluminous. Also, the wand is so huge that it becomes really difficult to coat the lower lashes. The formula is light and dries out fast enough but at the same time it smudges and doesn’t hold my lashes in place for too long. Product just vanishes from the eyelashes in few hours.

It is an amazing mascara for daily purpose but for the dramatic look or long wear,  I can’t really rely on this.

For the price that it cost, I just wish it had a little more to offer.

Rating – 3.25/5

Will I repurchase? No, I won’t. I would not like to spend this much on mascara which is meant for routine basis.

Have you used any mascara from Benefit? How was your experience, please write to us.

Love

Prachi


1 comment:

  1. I ll nt try this kind of mascara bcoz ma skin is oily so it ll slip frm ma eyelashes. No use fr me. Bt as u said its a grt product fr usin it occasionally.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...