Friday, January 22, 2016

Denver Beer Shampoo - Review and Price!


Today I’m going to review Denver Beer Shampoo!


As I have mentioned it earlier as well that I have normal scalp as well as normal to dry hair. This product though is a unisex product, but is mainly made for the one with oily scalp. The main ingredient in this shampoo is of course beer, which is known to boost volume and shine to the hair.

Product Claims.
Beer is understood to possess extra ordinary conditioning property. Hence, Denver Beer Shampoo is a formula which contains real beer. Denver beer shampoo can be used daily for your hair to make them more smooth, strong and shiny.


Price Rs 160
Quantity- 200ml
Shelf Life- 2 years

Packaging – The shampoo bottle looks exactly like the beer pint. It is ideal for traveling purpose too.


Texture – The texture is mildly runny which looks extremely like beer itself. The smell is quite strong and pungent, though it doesn’t stays for long.

My Experience with Denver Beer Shampoo!


On the initial 2 usage I found the product to extremely amazing, but I was required to use the conditioner along with it as without it my hair was getting tangled a lot. One thing, I must say that this shampoo foams really well on the scalp and leave it squeaky clean. It also brings lost shine and volume to the hair.

But from the 2nd day itself I started to feel that it making my dry hair even drier and brittle. So, I gave this bottle to my dad for him to try as it says that it meant for the oily scalp. He really enjoyed the product and can see real difference in his hair too. Smooth and shiny as he told me.

Overall Conclusion that I have reached to after using this product for 2 weeks is that if you have normal to dry or dry hair, give this one a miss. But if you have extremely oily scalp – This can be your next go to product. It’s affordable and is easily available.

Rating – 3/5






3 comments:

  1. I tried beer shampoo once. It was a little too drying for my taste. I needed to follow up with a heavy duty moisturizer for my hair to feel better. Better I skip this I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer denver's beer shampoo over park avenue's beer shampoo. It works best for a man who loves to keep that dry look over his head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer denver's beer shampoo over park avenue's beer shampoo. It works best for a man who loves to keep that dry look over his head.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...