Saturday, January 23, 2016

Acmed Facewash by Ethicare Remedies- Review, Price and Buy in India!


Hi beauties,

I can't stick to one face wash for too long. You will find at least 3-4 different types of face wash in my bathroom cabinet. But recently I realized that I have stuck to Acmed Gentle Pimple care face wash for almost 3 months now. This is my second tube! And even though this particular face wash from Ethicare Remedies is meant for acne prone and normal to oily skin, I have really enjoyed my experience with it. Without rambling on further, let's jump straight into the review!

Price - Rs 165

Quantity - 70 gms
Shelf life - 3 years

Key ingredients- Tea Tree Oil, Pro-vit B-5, Vit E, Aloevera 


            



Packaging- Face comes in transparent squeeze tube. It has sturdy plastic flip cap. Cap is tight and the facewash is travel friendly. 


            


Texture- Colorless gel with blue and purple colored micro beads. The fragrance of the face wash is very mild and soothing, though it doesn't linger for long.

My Experience with the Acmed Gentle Pimple care facewash

I'm really fond of this face wash even though I have some serious dry skin, especially in winters, but I have used this face wash all year round, so I have a fair idea that it works well for me in every season. This is especially true in summers, when my T-zone becomes oily and prone to acne.






It is a soap free formula, and very little is required to cleanse the face efficiently. It lathers really well and my skin feels squeaky clean after using it. It instantaneously gives me a nice and refreshing glow. My skin doesn't even feel patchy or dried out after using it. On the contrary, it makes my face feel well hydrated.. Which is a big yay for me!

Acmed face wash is enriched with tea tree oil and aleovera making it perfect to use for problematic or sensitive skin. In my opinion, this face wash works well for all skin types. It may not work extensively for old acne marks or pimples, but it certainly helps in preventing breakouts.


            


Pros

  • Budget friendly and easily available
  • Works well for Problematic skin
  • Soothing and calming aroma
  • Mild and effective on your skin
  • Only a pea sized quantity is needed to clean up your face
  • Enriched with tea tree oil and aloevera
  • Does not dry out your skin 

Cons 

  • May not work for old Pimple marks

Available at - Flipkart and Amazon 


            


Ratings - 
Value for Money           - 4.5/5
Packaging and texture - 4/5
Efficacy and performance - 4.5/5
Availability - 5/5


Overall Rating- 4.5/5

Will I repurchase?
Yes of course, and if you have oily to problematic skin, go for it! This face wash will really help you when it comes to combating your acne issues.


Disclaimer - This product was sent by brand for my consideration. My review is honest and unbiased.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds quite amazing. Wish it worked on old marks as well.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...