Friday, May 1, 2015

TATTVA: TANGY GRAPE FRUIT LIP SCRUB; Review & Price

Hey Guys!

Our lips require intensive care all year round as the skin on the lips is much thinner than our other body parts. My lips are prone to getting chapped and hence, I keep my lip balm/ lip butter handy, always!

During the dry weather; winters/ autumn it becomes necessary to regularly exfoliate lips to get rid of dead chapped skin. In my case, I prefer to do that throughout the year.



In one my Fab bag, I got this pretty cute lip scrub, by the herbal brand Tattva.

TATTVA TANGY GRAPE FRUIT LIP SCRUB

Ingredients- white sugar, almond oil, grapefruit essential oil and vitamin E.

Price- Rs 200 for full size. (Mine was a sample size)

My Experience.

Well the product is very simple and easy to use. Just like the name suggests, it is bit tangy in flavor too. It made my lips quite smooth. It’s not exactly harsh on lips but the sugar granules are but abrasive, which helps in removing the dead skin with ease.


Scrub is quite easy to use; all you have to do is take pea size amount of product and exfoliate well on the lips. After 30 seconds wash it with lukewarm water and pat dry lips. Moisturize them with your favorite lip balm for lasting effect.

I use this scrub at least once or twice a week. Undoubtedly, it is an effective remedy to get smooth supple lips. But at the same time, I feel, ingredients used in this product are easily available and you can DIY it as well.

Rating – 4/5


Verdict- It is an effective scrub and if you are short of time then you can give it a try. But in my case, I will prefer to DIY it. 

2 comments:

  1. Ya diy is always better dan buyin nythin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya diy is always better dan buyin nythin.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...