Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Beveragewala- Online Paradise for Tea/Coffee Lovers

Beveragewala- Website Review !

As you guys may know by now that I’m a big time online shopaholic. I love to experiment with new websites online then actually shopping regularly though. Hence, I keep coming across some amazing websites. Just like few days ago when I was searching for the new types of teas ( not an addict but a huge fan) I came across Beveragewala.

Beveragewala- Homepage

Currently, I have some 40 kinds of teas at my house yet I wanted to try something new and different. Stumbling upon Beveragewala was an epiphany. I mean, how come I didn’t know about this amazing website all this while?
Beveragewala- Best Teas and Coffees !
Beveragewala is a premium online store, particularly for teas and coffees. At present they serve over 55 brands and 800 types of teas and coffees (That’s a huge number, Boss!) They have the widest variety of teas and coffees online.

My Experience with Beveragewala
Convenient Drop option Search Bar
Brilliant Sub- Category Options

The website is user friendly and navigation is super easy. The look of the website in itself is quite refreshing. If you are a beverage lover, they you definitely will be amazed at the sheer variety that they offer.



I order all these teas, coffees, cocoa powder and cute tea strainer. I received my courier within 2 days of placing the order. They offer free shipping on orders of over Rs 500 and you will also find some great deals and discounts on their website. I also used a 10% discount voucher on my order.

They have nice loyalty program, when you register you get 250 points and when you review a product on their site, then also you fetch 100 points.

Overall Verdict

Beverages are consumables and are a basic requirement if every Indian household. In my opinion, everyone must beveragewala a chance to serve them with the exquisite variety of beverages.

RATING                             Navigation & Accessibility – 4.5/5
                                                             Product Variety – 4.75/5
                                                  Shipping and Delivery – 4.75/5
                                                  Discounts and Combos- 4.75/5

OVERALL RATING – 4.5/5

Brownie Points for Free Gifts !!

Connect with the brand on social websites. Like their Facebook Page. Follow them on twitter.

Disclaimer- Products were chosen by me, sent by brand. Review is unbiased.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...