Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Part 1 Review of Just Herbs Product - Lively Clean Exfoliating Face Cleansing Gel

Hello Beautiful,

How are you all doing?? Been so long that I've blogged, I miss you all. Well a lot of things are keeping me busy these days. Anyhow, I'm back with reviews of 2 amazing products from Just Herbs. This is the part one post for Lively Clean Honey Exfoliating Face Cleansing Gel
Pic Source- Just herbs website

About The Product 

This every day-use foaming face cleansing gel is enriched with Neem, Holy Basil and Turmeric known for antiseptic properties. It provides gentle exfoliation with Arjuna, Symplocos bark and jojoba meal, banishes impurities from the clogged pores. It dissolves and eliminates dead epithelial cells exposing the tingling fresh clean skin beneath with the help of Orange peel. Gentle scrubbing stimulates blood circulation which detoxifies, oxygenates and activates skin immunity. Honey helps in maintaining moisture balance in the skin.

Packaging 


Well the packing of this miniature sample is just simple plastic bottle with the screw cap but that of the Main product is sturdy clear plastic bottle with a pump.

Price - Rs 295 for 100 ml 

My Experience 

I have normal skin with no major issues, but during summers I get tanned way too easily, so I need a Product which helps me remove it but at the same time it should not be harsh on my skin. This product is just perfect for me considering the weather outside.
It is enriched with goodness of honey, neem, turmeric and Tulsi (Holy Basil).
- Honey Keeps the skin Hydrates and it also helps in removing tan
- Neem; Natural Antiseptic which helps in removing impurities. 
- Turmeric gives glow to skin and is also a natural antiseptic 
- Tulsi; Keeps you fresh and calm 


The colour of the product is light brown with small exfoliating granules. It has strong herbs fragrance at first but it does not linger at all; so it doesnt really bother me much. It does not lather much but it exfoliates the dead skin very well. It does not leave my skin dry. That means the product works well even for the people with dry skin.

Though it does not have any harsh effect but if you have any pimple or acne, then I would recommend you to not scrub it on them.

Pros- 

1) No Parabens or Sulfate 
2) All Natural Ingrediants .... a complete organic product 
3) It is a gentle exfoliator which helps in removing tan 
4) Its Hypo Alergic- Basically that means that it would all the skin types and even the sensitive skin without any fear of allergies 
5) No Animal Testing 
6) Easily available only at all major stores like Flipkart, snapdeal etc 
7) It Helps in rejuvenating and protecting the skin.

Cons-

1) Not a fan of its fragrance
2) Some might feel the immediate need of applying moisturizer ( if you have extremely dry skin) 

Rating - 4.75/ 5 

Recommendation 

Go for this amazing organic product. Its quite affordable and its a complete value for money. I'm ordering my full size packaging too, will surely update it on  my instagram and twitter too. 

Have you tried any products from the just herbs? How was the Experience? Do let me know about your experience as well as this post in the comments below. 

Until next time ... Stay Beautiful 

4 comments:

  1. this seems really good! Just followed you via GFC and on twittr. would you mind doing the same? :) x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This product is indeed lovely jus lik u hottie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This product is indeed lovely jus lik u hottie.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...