Sunday, January 3, 2016

E.L.F Lengthening and Defining Mascara - Review

I don't write much about makeup, though believe me I'm a makeup hoarder and I recently did a drugstore haul from US. My friend was visiting India so I asked her to pick few things for me. I'm majorly a kohl girl, I can’t just leave house without kajal/ kohl. But there are phases in my life when mascara takes over even Kohl. Currently my regular wear Mascara is E.L.F Lengthening and Defining Mascara.


E.L.F ( eyes lips face) cosmetics is a very popular drugstore brand from US. I really love this brand, as it is quite affordable and the makeup brushes by same brand deserve a special mention - They're just amazing brushes.

Price- $3 to $5 (In India - It will cost around Rs 300 -500)
Quantity - 1.5 ml


About Mascara - Achieve thicker, fuller and longer lashes that are beautiful and natural with the e.l.f. Lengthening and defining mascara.

                               
                     

Mascara Wand - The wand is like a regular sized one with long bristles which helps in collecting a lot of product at once. 
My Experience.



I have been using this mascara for over 2 weeks now and I'm absolutely in love with it for my regular usage. I have sparse lashes and very light in color as well but with this mascara, I feel as if I'm wearing false lashes. It defines my eyes really well. It even curls my lashes without even using curler. (Though I would really suggest to use curler with this mascara). It coats and separates my lashes really well. 


It is not a waterproof mascara, convenient for daily use and comes of easily with makeup remover or even coconut oil. I hate struggling to take off my mascara and I'm really glad that’s not the case with this one.

Only downside is it clumps on brush sometimes. I have also heard from my friend that the mascara dries out quite fast, so be careful around it. I chuck my mascaras max after 6 months as they tend to collect a lot of germs.

Pros-

Affordable
Color payoff is amazing
Lengthens and defines eyes really well.
Comes off easily.
Elf doesn’t test on animals
Long wear

Cons-

Product Clumps on wand
Formula dries out easily
Not easily available in India

Rating - 3.5/5

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...