Thursday, March 5, 2015

#LookUp with a Positive Attitude

Last one year was a roller-coaster ride for me. I think the beginning of 2014 was itself sad. It was as if somebody tried to kill me under the pressure of a huge rock but at that time I had no choice but to collect each and every shattered piece of me and get back on my feet as the submissions of my Master’s research work was around the corner and I couldn't jeopardize that just because my life went through hell.

Fly with Positivism 

That was the very time when I realized that life was never supposed to be easy or simple, it was always meant to move on, be strong and to rise and shine. No one will serve me everything that I want or need on a golden plate; I have to keep a positive attitude and struggle to get everything that I wish to have. I decided then to #LookUp , be strong and move on and create path of happiness for myself and for my loved ones.
They say “When life gives you lemons, make lemonade”. I say “True that” but why not go a step ahead, extract all lime juice, refrigerate and sell the same when the lemon prices go high. Yes, I know the analogy that I drew is weird but believe me, it works. Many positive lessons of life are learnt when we face something hard and terrible in life.

Life is never the same. Every day brings in a new hope and some sweet- sour surprises; welcome them with open arms. Each day is a beautiful gift to learn something new in life, to be a better person than what you were yesterday. To prove to the world that you “Never say Never”. To get up and look up and believe in yourself even more.

There be days when you won’t feel like getting up from your bed just because no one served you your regular bed tea/coffee. Or when you don’t want to go to office, because just last night you had a huge argument with your boss just before you were about to leave office or it could be even the silliest that your boyfriend forgot to call you before he slept but don’t you know it in your heart that he truly deeply loves you? .. Exactly that I’m talking about, try to find something positive even when everything you think is going downside. Be optimistic and move on to greater heights. #LookUp and smile to say “Thank you for this beautiful life

If I can do this and be happy in my life and rejoice every moment of each day, I’m sure even you can. 

I would like to end this post with the beautiful quote from Sarah Kay – “Life will hit you hard in the face, wait for you to get back up just so it can kick you in the stomach. But getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.”

I highly recommend you to check out https://housing.com/lookup and keep the positive attitude.

This post is written for #LookUp campaign by Housing in association with Indiblogger Happy Hour campaign. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...