Tuesday, March 4, 2014

OOTD : House Arrest at Besties Place !!!


Friday, 28th Feb was a beautiful day, even though Delhi weather was super moody; it was cloudy, rainy and chilly ( End of Feb and Cold - now you know moody !!!). I was in mood to stay all lazy and work from home but my darling friend, dear Minal called up ( Swearing me to meet her, as its been long that we have met. ) the moment I reached her place it started to rain ( Naaa - It was Pouring ), we couldnt step out without getting drenched. So we were ordered my her mom to stay inside only ( House arrest . You See)
Nonetheless, I had crazy time with her. I spend best time with my Girl-Friendssss... I owe them hell lot.

What I wore ?

I wore casual outfit with hues which complimented the rainy weather quite well. A college goer look; very comfortable.

A Selfie Never Hurt Anyone 



Denims- ShopNineteen
Shoes: Stylathon
Watch: Fastracks
Green Top : GK 
Blue Cover top - Esprit 
Black Sling bag - Anatra (snapdeal)

6 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...